What We Do

  • Label




There’s been lots of questions on whether or not BGCPB will be open for the summer. This week was originally orientation week for summer program. Unfortunately due COVID-19, orientation has been postponed. BGCPB will be staying in touch with state and local health officials daily to determine when we can safely reopen. As of now, we will begin discussion on our plans for summer programming. We cannot have an orientation while social distancing is needed. We will be discussing options for online enrollment, as well as a specific date for program sign-ups for the 2020 summer and 20-21 school year. Please follow our FB page for updates. Thank you and please stay safe!

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.